The requirement arises frequently to connect some of your electronic devices such as a cell phone, DVD equipment, etc. with the help of a Bluetooth receiver. This type of receiver would enable you to establish a wireless connection to your devices. The present era features wireless technology everywhere and gone are the days of long cables and wires. The implementation of wireless technology allows you to set up your equipment and also the link to the equipment for effortless use. With a purpose to link your Bluetooth equipment, it is inevitable to have a Bluetooth receiver that drags the signal inside the device. This allows you to operate it easily. Discussed below are the 10 best Bluetooth audio receivers which could simplify your quest to pick the best one:
- List Of The Best Bluetooth Audio Receivers in 2019
- 10. AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver, Portable Wireless Audio Receiver:
- 9. CoolStream Duo Bluetooth Adapter for iPhone:
- 8. Bose Bluetooth Audio Adapter:
- 7. Mpow Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver:
- 6. Universal Bluetooth Car Kit Handsfree 3.5mm Streaming Car A2DP Wireless AUX Audio Music Receiver Adapter:
- 5. AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver V4.1 Wireless Audio Music Adapter:
- 4. AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver Car Kit with 3-Port USB Car Charger:
- 3. Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Bluetooth Streaming:
- 2. Bluetooth Audio Receiver/Amplifier – Model 300 Black:
- 1. HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Sound System:
- Also Read
List Of The Best Bluetooth Audio Receivers in 2019
10. AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver, Portable Wireless Audio Receiver:
You can now upgrade your wired speakers, stereo, or wired headphones using the Bluetooth technology included in this Bluetooth audio receiver from AUKEY. There is no hassle of long wires and cables. Now utilize the Bluetooth utility of your cell phone to valuable use. The provision to wirelessly stream your music to the prevailing stereo system present at home or car is fulfilled with this device.
- It comes with easy setup. Just plug the BR-C2 inside your stereo with the help of 3.5mm audio connector/cable. Alternatively, you can also plug the wired headphones inside BR-C2 directly. For that, you just need to pair it with a Bluetooth-activated gadget and relish your music.
- This device comes with the dual device link capable to support concurrent wireless connection to two different devices. Therefore, it could also receive audio right from one of the two connected cell phones.
- The packaging includes this receiver, 3.5mm audio connector, 3.5mm audio cable, a micro-USB cable, a user manual, 45-day money back guarantee facility and 24-month product replacement warranty card.
- You can easily navigate the music on the receiver through the use of built-in controls and this could be utilized to manage hands-free calls directly from your cell phone.
9. CoolStream Duo Bluetooth Adapter for iPhone:
Are you the one who requires Bluetooth connectivity for your car stereo that includes aux jack, stereo receiver or wired headphones? Well, this receiver from CoolStream allows you to plug them directly inside the duo through its built-in aux jack.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery for continuous five hours of streaming. Moreover, it also includes an audio cable for 3.5mm aux jack.
- You can use this device to wirelessly connect your music from iPhone/Android phone to Original Bose SoundDock, Portable SoundDock, Bose SoundDock I, SoundDock II, or SoundDock 10.
- There is a facility to connect two mobile devices (like iPhone and iPad) to this receiver simultaneously. Now users could experience Duo DJs switching between the soundtrack on every device.
- This device is capable to work with every model of Android and iPhone phones and some other Bluetooth activated devices.
- It is compatible with Victory Motorcycle iPod cable as well.
- With the help of 3.5mm auxiliary jack, you can connect this device to the digital docking stations. This includes Sony Micro HiFi Docks as well as Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin.
- The receiver is capable to work with boomboxes, home audio systems, and car stereos which includes 3.5mm auxiliary jack.
8. Bose Bluetooth Audio Adapter:
When you wish to dive deep into the world of music on smartphone, tablet or several Bluetooth-enabled devices, use this device from Bose. There is no trouble in listening to music wirelessly and impressively. This receiver is competent to work with an extensive range of Bose products; also set up is easy.
- You do not face any software or network configuration hassle.
- Simply plug the receiver inside the Bose product you wish to use. Once this is done, you could readily play music wirelessly.
- With its use, you can pair this receiver with up to eight Bluetooth-enabled devices. Moreover, you could easily switch between three different devices simultaneously.
- It provides flexibility to roam up to 30 feet and relish the wireless music.
- The packaging includes Bose Bluetooth audio adapter, USB-to-USB micro-B cable, 3.5 mm audio cable, optical cable, and 3.5 mm female-to-RCA cable.
- The process to setup is simple and it does not need software.
- This product functions with a broad range of Bose products.
7. Mpow Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver:
This Bluetooth streambot from Mpow is a kind of 2-in-1 audio receiver that works to bridge your Bluetooth-enabled device to normal speakers or Bluetooth speakers.
- It comes with broad compatibility because it can support every 3.5mm Bluetooth-enabled media devices. You can facilitate Bluetooth receiving for headphones, speakers, and more.
- There is provision to allow Bluetooth transmission for CD / DVD players, mp3, TVs, e-readers, etc.
- Those users who have used it expressed that this receiver is portable and simple-to-use.
- It comes with a built-in battery for convenient use anywhere.
- There is a facility to do fast-charging using the USB cable.
- The packaging includes a 45-day money back guarantee and 18-month warranty from Mpow, user-friendly customer service, a Bluetooth receiver/transmitter from Mpow, a micro USB charging cable, a 3.5mm audio cable, and a user manual.
- You can also plug it to the non-Bluetooth devices (for example television).
- Using the RX mode, you could also plug this receiver to your non-Bluetooth based speaker. After that, you can also pair it with your cell phone or mp3 player.
6. Universal Bluetooth Car Kit Handsfree 3.5mm Streaming Car A2DP Wireless AUX Audio Music Receiver Adapter:
Are you looking to have a Bluetooth audio receiver that presents wide compatibility with the majority of smartphones and Bluetooth-enabled gadgets? You can try this receiver. It is known that this sound receiver is intended to attain sound output from mobile phones or even the transmitters that incorporate Bluetooth wireless technology.
- You can listen to music from an mp3 player or smartphone on the existing home/car audio system.
- This receiver is found to be compatible with all models of iPads, iPhones, Android devices, computer, laptop, and many other smartphones which comes with A2DP Bluetooth profile.
- It is found that the receiver works seamlessly with home stereos, speakers, headphones, etc. through the help of 3.5mm stereo internal socket.
- The sound quality remains unchanged even if the number of connected devices increases.
5. AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver V4.1 Wireless Audio Music Adapter:
Now remove your distress of how to wirelessly stream audio output. This Bluetooth receiver enables you to wirelessly accomplish the streaming process of audio from the Bluetooth enabled devices to the already available wired home stereo systems, headphones or speakers.
- You can easily upgrade your home stereo, stylish wired speakers, or wired connected headphones using the Bluetooth technology.
- The hassle of messy audio cables is now removed.
- You can use it as hands-free. If your phone gets an incoming call when wirelessly connected to the BR-C1 Bluetooth receiver, then simply press the function button for responding.
- Its built-in microphone provides clean sounding calls at any place.
- To use it, the process to set up is easy. Just plug this receiver dongle inside your wired headphones/stereo with the built-in 3.5mm audio cable. After that, pair it with any Bluetooth activated gadgets to experience ultimate streaming of your preferred tunes.
- The period of operation is long, i.e., 13 hours of talk and play time is offered. You get up to 720 hours of standby time through a single charge.
4. AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver Car Kit with 3-Port USB Car Charger:
Many people willing to buy a Bluetooth audio receiver to worry about how to upgrade their existing stereo systems. Using this device, you can wirelessly upgrade by instantly adding wireless audio into your prevailing car stereo system. Now just listen to your preferred soundtracks as well as podcasts from a smartphone, tablet, etc.
- It comes with a handy USB charging feature. The receiver incorporates one 3-port USB car charger in order to drive this receiver. It also helps you to charge your smartphone and several USB-enabled devices. The total output offered is 3.1A maximum.
- The receiver implements Bluetooth 4.1 Technology that presents fast and energy-efficient wireless connection for all the compatible equipment. This is made possible with its maximum wireless range of 10m.
- You can use the easy music control through the multi-function button as well as track-skipping buttons.
- This device comes with a built-in microphone to allow hands-free calls on car stereo system.
3. Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Bluetooth Streaming:
Now you can make the most of the car radio using this receiver from Logitech. All you need to do is simply connect this Bluetooth audio receiver and relish the playlists from the control of your mobile devices.
- At the output, you get premium quality audio connectivity.
- You can enjoy the Bluetooth 4.1 audio output using the strong connection stability, quick pairing, and low power consumption for wirelessly connected devices.
- There is provision to allow effortless pairing as well as automatic re-pairing. You can easily pair your device to the adapter just by pressing a button.
- It comes with Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to concurrently pair smartphone and tablet. Consequently, you can stream audio from either one.
- The receiver is capable to works with the majority of speakers. It could be plugged into the home stereo systems, powered PC speakers, and audio/video receivers. This is made possible with the help of RCA or 3.5 mm jacks.
- It is a kind of long-range wireless audio receiver that could stream music from total 15 meters distance from the speakers.
2. Bluetooth Audio Receiver/Amplifier – Model 300 Black:
Now you can transform any speakers into wireless Bluetooth speakers using this Bluetooth audio receiver. This is achieved by connecting it to any passive speakers and then streaming the music from any of your Bluetooth devices. You can easily stream soundtrack from your cell phone, computer, laptop or tablet to your speakers.
- It comes with the feature of wireless range extension that allows you to easily enhance the wireless range by alternating the exterior antenna.
- The design is made super compact and you can compare it as small as a deck of cards. You can easily handle it.
- This receiver includes a 2×40-watt power amplifier. This amplifier features linear frequency response as well as low distortion irrespective of the speaker connected to the load.
- This receiver incorporates aluminum chassis that works to deliver sufficient cooling.
- There are no built-in fans or extra cooling for its operation.
1. HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Sound System:
You will be amazed how easily you can play music wirelessly directly from your mobile device on different devices using this product from HomeSpot. This Bluetooth audio receiver seamlessly connects to an audio/video receiver, speaker and home stereo system. For using it, you just need to plug it inside your stereo, now connect to the required device using a single press of a button or through NFC. If you are looking for an affordable Bluetooth audio receiver with great functionality, go for this one.
- It makes use of Bluetooth 4.0 Technology and the device is 2.1+EDR backward compatible as well.
- You would experience superb wireless performance because this receiver is capable to transmit audio output up to 66 feet distance with line of sight.
- Without any hassles, you can plug this receiver into any stereo system, A/V receiver, or speaker with the help of 3.5 mm jack or standard RCA.
- The features like tap-and-pair and tap-and-connect works to connect this receiver with NFC-equipped Windows 8, Android, and Nokia phones
- Its power stays active every time; therefore, you could connect a music source whenever you wish without touching this unit.
- NFC would automatically connect and also automatically disconnect the music source.
The gradual advancement in technology facilitated the invention of Bluetooth audio receivers. Different people have a different budget to spend, features expectations, design needs, sound quality expectations, etc. You can conveniently pick the one from the discussed Bluetooth audio receivers and relish wireless music experience.