The carpentry jobs may seem simple but actually, they are not. A carpenter requires many different tools to accomplish different carpentry jobs. These tools come in varying sizes and shapes. Therefore, it is hard to carry a heavy toolbox or briefcase for each and every carpentry job. The effort spent on the lifting and placing the heavy toolbox would reduce the work efficiency overall. In order to resolve such issues, there are best carpenters tool belts available in the market. These belts are suitable for novices and even for professionals. Every essential tool would be made easily available through the use of a tool belt. So, it saves a lot of time, and can even reduce frequent bending to take a particular tool. What makes a tool belt useful is the inclusion of different barriers and pockets in order to adjust usable instruments. Get acquainted with the finest carpenter tool belts available presently by reading below:
- List Of The Best Carpenters Tool Belts in 2019 Reviews
- 10. TR Industrial 88021 12 Multi-Function Belt Tool Holder:
- 9. CLC Custom Leathercraft I823X Suede Carpenter’s Nail And Tool Bag:
- 8. DEWALT DG5372 12-Pocket Carpenter’s Suede Apron:
- 7. Task Tools T77265 Carpenter’s Apron:
- 6. Bucket Boss Bucket Boss 85035 Camo Mullet Buster Suspension Rig:
- 5. DEWALT DG5650 31-Pocket Professional Carpenter’s Pro-combo Apron Tool Belt:
- 4. Gatorback B145 Carpenters Triple Combo w/Pro-Comfort Back Support Belt:
- 3. MagnoGrip 203-017 Magnetic Carpenter’s Tool Belt:
- 2. ToughBuilt – Handyman Tool Belt Set – 3 Piece:
- 1. Occidental Leather 9855 Adjust-to-Fit Fat Lip Tool Bag Set – Cafe:
List Of The Best Carpenters Tool Belts in 2019 Reviews
10. TR Industrial 88021 12 Multi-Function Belt Tool Holder:
You can now keep different carpentry tools and accessories surrounding your waist to let the hands stay free while working. This is made possible using his tool holder that comes with multi-functional features:
- In total there are 12 functional pockets for including items like measuring tape, hammers, screwdrivers, and many more.
- Its belt strap is located below 2 inches in height.
- You can use it for long-term since it features durable belt construction.
- It comes with the quick release feature which highlights that you can remove/place the pouches to the place you require them.
- The length of the belt length is sufficiently long, and there is an extra pouch for incorporating more pockets.
- There is no need to use pant pockets and mouth for holding different accessories. Also, there is no need to hold different tools in between your legs when you climb at the top part of the ladder.
- It is found that the fit is comfortable, and would not sag.
9. CLC Custom Leathercraft I823X Suede Carpenter’s Nail And Tool Bag:
This carpenter tool bag is more than just the toolbox as it presents lots of functionalities. The makers of the product smartly constructed this tool belt by thinking out of the box.
- The manufacturing process of this tool belt uses heavy duty suede leather to present high durability and strength.
- It comes with two main nail and tool pockets. Also, there are six tiny pockets which allow you to keep nail sets, fits pliers, pencils, etc.
- There are two steel hammer loops for ease of use.
- You can wear this belt on left or right side.
- With the help of patented Sta-Open gusset pocket design, this tool belt features curved, smooth, bottom that allows you to safely keep items like fasteners, grasping nails, or different accessories.
- It comes with hammer holder and tape snip that is placed for rapid access to simplify your motion.
- The inclusion of suede leather offers great durability and long-lasting use to resist wear and tear.
- Ease of access is presented with the inclusion of a poly web belt accompanied by a quick release buckle.
8. DEWALT DG5372 12-Pocket Carpenter’s Suede Apron:
Presented in a form of an apron, this product from DEWALT works to keep your tools organized for ease of access. It would stay stable irrespective of the external parameters. You need not worry about stability or poor-quality construction.
- The width of this web belt is 2-inch, and the use of double-tongue roller buckle enhances the stability.
- There is an arrangement of five main pockets along with seven tiny pockets as well as sleeves to accommodate parts, nail, nail sets, tools, pencils, etc.
- Its center pocket lets you keep tape measure or additional nails.
- High strength is guaranteed with the use of heavy-duty suede leather.
- Simple belt adjustments are assured with the use of patented pouch handle. This type of arrangement allows easy one-hand carrying.
- The arrangement of double-gusset based front pockets offer additional capacity and convenient access.
- It is found that this apron fits waist sizes ranging from 29-inch to 46-inch.
- For presenting extra comfort, the apron features durable construction and perforated padding.
- High stability is guaranteed with the use of dual-tongue buckle roller.
7. Task Tools T77265 Carpenter’s Apron:
If you are looking for a carpenter apron that is neither too bulky nor too small then you can go for this product. It comes with a leather belt and well-crafted design to guarantee long-lasting use.
- The apron incorporates reversed, curved corner pockets for ease of access.
- In total there are 12 pockets of different sizes and two hammer holders for safely keeping different accessories.
- Its width is 2-inch and uses heavy-duty saddle leather in its construction.
- High durability is ensured with the use of oil-tanned split leather.
- All the pockets are spacious enough to keep accessories of different sizes and shapes.
- When not in use, you can hang the belt.
- You can clean the apron after a few months of use by using water and soap.
6. Bucket Boss Bucket Boss 85035 Camo Mullet Buster Suspension Rig:
Lots of pockets and sturdy construction makes this carpenter belt from Bucket Boss an easy to use accessory. Irrespective of how simple or complicated the carpentry job is, this belt is ideal for use.
- The process of manufacturing of this belt uses 70% elastic, 5% leather, and 25% ferric.
- You can rely on its long lasting use since its construction features heavy-duty 1680d 2-Ply Poly based material.
- In order to deliver exceptional comfort while working on carpentry jobs, it comes with the load bear stretch suspension system.
- The pouches come with the large capacity to sufficiently accommodate tools of different sizes.
- It is a steel buckle belt that includes monster grommets to conveniently fit waists up to 52″.
- In addition to the two spacious pockets, there are several tiny pockets to allow you to keep small items comfortably. These pockets are well-built and sit erect, so you need not have to look downward to pick up your accessories.
- It is found that the pockets are easily adjustable with the help of Velcro.
5. DEWALT DG5650 31-Pocket Professional Carpenter’s Pro-combo Apron Tool Belt:
The aspects that make this apron tool belt from DEWALT one of the best tool belts are lots of pockets and convenience of use. It provides an arrangement to use a variety of pockets to accommodate different tools.
- With large carrying capacity, its gusset-style pockets are dedicated to offering additional capacity and convenience of access.
- In total there are 31 pockets including 11-main pockets along with 24-smaller pockets, the arrangement of loops and sleeves for placing nails, nail sets, tools, pencils, etc.
- Great comfort is ensured with the use of 6-inch heavy-duty cushioned belt that incorporates dri-lex liner as well as double-tongue roller buckle.
- Its patented pouch handle facilitates simple belt adjustments, effortless carrying, and simple on-hook storage.
- Excellent security is presented with the inclusion of a zippered pocket that functions to secure valuables. In addition to valuables, you can also carry lanyard and carabiner.
4. Gatorback B145 Carpenters Triple Combo w/Pro-Comfort Back Support Belt:
Those looking to obtain maximum comfort and well-built design of their tool belt can try this product from Gatorback. In addition to that, the design is also elegant and made durable.
- This carpenter tool belt implements a patented air channel design in order to deliver a comfortable and hassle-free experience.
- There is the use of foam backing in the belt which uses the ultra-breathable material to maintain the comfort.
- Every sizing is depended on the average fit, so usually there are no sizing issues.
- For presenting tough built, each and every stress point provided on the pouches and also on the belt are riveted as well as bar tacked. This type of arrangement allows the pouches to hold up the accessories for a long time.
- Its construction uses heavy duty 1250 durable nylon which functions to keep all the pouches rugged and highly durable.
- Every pouch incorporates an interior plastic lining in order to present a box shape which does not sag.
3. MagnoGrip 203-017 Magnetic Carpenter’s Tool Belt:
When you start using this carpenter’s tool belt you would find that it would hold tight to all the pieces while also keeping your hands free and clear. A single size fits most of the tools and accessories.
- You can carry a large number of tools for your job because there are 12 pockets for storage.
- In order to present security, the belt comes with magnetic nail pockets.
- Its construction makes use of double-layered 1680D ballistic polyester to present high durability. It is found that the polyester is 100% original and free from chemicals.
- For presenting easy access, its main pockets would stay open.
- You can easily access the small tools with the help of magnetized nail pockets halt spills. So there is no need to dig around in the pockets for finding screws and nails and screws.
- Since the tool belt is extra wide, the pressure and weight are distributed uniformly.
2. ToughBuilt – Handyman Tool Belt Set – 3 Piece:
You would be amazed by the storage facility, well-built design, professional look and wide compatibility presented by this tool belt set from ToughBuilt. It is found that this tool belt fits tools, utility knives, pliers, drill, and phone leather.
- This tool belt fits waist size ranging from 32-inches to 48-inches.
- People like electrical, electrician, contractor, construction, framers, carpenters, and plumbers would be benefitted at the most.
- Due to its wide compatibility, this belt is suitable for men and women.
- You can build your own tool belts like holster, suspenders, belts, pouches, holsters, bags, and case.
- The ClipTech innovation is dedicated to providing the carpenters the unique option of adjustability and convenience. Moreover, there is an arrangement of interchangeable pouches to suit different carpentry job.
- It is found that this 3-piece handyman tool belt set is dedicated to conveying a new level of arrangement and efficiency.
- The facility of built-in kickstand enables the tools and pouch to stand on table or floor.
- There are 27 customized pockets and the arrangement of loops provides ease of access.
- Its two spacious pockets come with no-snag hidden closure construction, screwdriver loops, plastic-lined utility knife pocket, heavy-duty hammer loop, notebook pocket, and two tape measure clips.
1. Occidental Leather 9855 Adjust-to-Fit Fat Lip Tool Bag Set – Cafe:
Recognized as a comfortable belt for production carpenters, what makes this belt unique is the implementation of fat lip bag design. The materials used in its manufacturing process are heavy-duty and also the craftsmanship is stunning. Those people who have used this tool belt expressed the benefits of its spacious pockets which can conveniently hold different tools. It is found that this belt is strong and would last for many years.
- The belt comes with 10-inch deep industrial nylon bags accompanied by the leather-reinforced bottom as well as corners. It is known that the use of leather makes allows the belt to withstand massive load.
- The D Rings are already installed for convenient use with suspension systems.
- You would find multiple tool holders for keeping a variety of tools. Moreover, there is a tool and hammer holder in the backside.
- The pouches would stay open naturally due to the use of the leather. This means that you can easily access the required tools.
- The belt and the bags are completely adjustable.
- This belt comes with a two-year limited warranty, so you can use it reliably.
The hassle of carrying heavy tools and accessories to different carpentry jobs is now eliminated with the use of carpenter’s toolbox. Most of these belts are sturdy in construction, elegant in design, durable, easy to access, and many other benefits.