Are you frustrated with your neck sprains and deteriorated posture due to long hours of interactions with a screen? Or are you done with your messy desk which has multiple monitors on it? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Today we’ll discuss the top 15 best dual-monitor stands that will ease your life like never before. Let’s dive in:
- List of Best Dual Monitor Stands & Mounts in 2020 Review on Amazon.Com
- 15- Ergotron 33-396-085 Neo-Flex Dual LCD Lift Stand:
- 14- HUA NUO Dual Monitor Mount, Full Motion Monitor Arm Stand:
- 13- Halter Dual-Screen Desk Mount & Computer Monitor Stand:
- 12- Mount-It! Dual Arm Adjustable Computer Monitor Desk Mount Stand:
- 11- NB North Bayou Dual Monitor Desk Mount Stand:
- 10- Planar Dual Monitor Stand:
- 9- VIVO Dual LCD LED Monitor Desk Mount Stand:
- 8- VIVO Dual LED LCD Monitor Free-Standing Desk Stand:
- 7- WALI Free Standing Dual LCD Monitor Fully Adjustable Desk Mount:
- 6- Loctek D5D Dual Monitor Arm Desk Monitor Mounts:
- 5- Huanuo Dual Monitor Stand, Free Standing:
- 4- EZM Vertical Dual LCD Monitor Mount:
- 3- VIVO Dual LCD LED Monitor Desk Mount Stand:
- 2- Mount it Dual Monitor Freestanding Desk Stand:
- 1. AmazonBasics Premium Dual Dell Monitor Stand:
- Buyer’s Guide: to Choosing Dual Monitor Stands
List of Best Dual Monitor Stands & Mounts in 2020 Review on Amazon.Com
15- Ergotron 33-396-085 Neo-Flex Dual LCD Lift Stand:
Ergotron is becoming the talk of the town, especially for individuals who are glued to their computer screens for hours. It can accommodate two LCD screens measuring up to 26 inches conveniently. It’s the highly ergonomic yet sleek design which offers height adjustment of the screens for up to 5 inches!
So most people can adjust the screen to their eye levels easily. The screens can be easily tilted or moved according to your comfort, thus protecting your posture. It also has rollers at its base which allows 360-degree rotation. The dual monitor stand will enable you to multi-task by using two screens simultaneously hence saving your time and enhancing the quality of your work. The small yet sturdy footprint makes it best-suited for a smaller space and also helps declutter your desk. Lastly, the incredible touch control of the screens allows for hassle-free control.
- Allows space-efficient multi-tasking
- Height of the dual-monitor stand can be easily adjusted
- A more organized method of using screens
- Can be rotated up to 360 degrees
- Touch control
- Can be tricky to install
- Rotation can be dangerous
14- HUA NUO Dual Monitor Mount, Full Motion Monitor Arm Stand:
Spending hours working on your monitors can be a pain but not with HUA NUO dual-monitor mount. This incredible product can be installed easily via the simple C-clamp method, which saves your desk from all the drilling and hammering. It can accommodate screens measuring up to 15-27 inches. It is highly durable.
The arms of the mount highly adjustable due to its gas spring construction. The mobility of the arms allows incredible height adjustment, and the screens can be tilted, completely rotated, and each screen can be separately rotated for a better view without having a neck sprain, backache or eye irritation. The mount enables you to use two screens side by side and improves focus and work quality.
- Easy installation via the C-clamp method
- Highly durable
- Arms with gas spring construction
- Allows maximum height adjustment
- Allows 360-degree rotation with 180-degree swivel
- Space efficient
- Not made for curved screens
13- Halter Dual-Screen Desk Mount & Computer Monitor Stand:
This excellent product can be easily installed via a detachable c-clamp method. The ergonomic design includes a central pole with two moveable arms on which the screens (up to 26”) are mounted via the VESA based detachable brackets. The stand has an aluminum construction which makes it highly durable.
The screens can be adjusted according to your height, can be rotated 360 degrees or even turn separately for up to 360 degrees. This dual-monitor mount and screen come along with a detailed user manual and necessary hardware including detachable cable clips which keeps your wire mess off the table!
- Easy installation
- A detailed user manual and necessary hardware provided
- Detachable cable clips
- Aluminum arms are prone to damage
- Curved screens do not fit
12- Mount-It! Dual Arm Adjustable Computer Monitor Desk Mount Stand:
The mount it dual-monitor stand gives you the best of both worlds by organizing the mess on your desk and is a reliable solution to your neck sprains and backache because of prolonged monitor usage without a stand. This dual-monitor stand can be easily installed to the back of your desk via a c-clamp and has a double lock mechanism, thus attaching it firmly to your office.
This stand has a central pole with two highly adjustable arms which mount screens measuring up to 27 inches. The long central pole allows incredible height adjustment to bring the screen to your desired level. The screens can be rotated 360 degrees and tilted up to 16 degrees. This allows you to adjust each screen separately at your eye level. Its ergonomic design makes it space efficient, and the cable clips make your desk look organized and clean like never before!
- Easy installation
- Sturdy and detachable c-clamp
- Incredible height adjustment
- 360-degree rotation with a 16-degree tilt
- Cable clips organize cable wires perfectly
- Does not support curved screens
11- NB North Bayou Dual Monitor Desk Mount Stand:
If you’re looking forward to pleasant screen time, then this one’s for you. It has a resilient yet lightweight design and can be easily installed at your disk via a c-clamp or gourmet method. The stand has two adjustable arms with gas spring construction. The arms can mount screens measuring up to 22 inches, and the highly mobile arms can be adjusted according to your height so you can use the monitor without straining your neck.
Not just the height adjustment but the stand can also rotate 360 degrees or turn up to 360 degrees for each monitor separately. The USB ports given at the base of the stand allow easy charging and USB connection. The large screen display with easy adjustability enhances your work efficiency and improvises your posture. The desk mount is space saving and also, along with its cable clips, organizes the wires and declutters your desk.
- Easy installation
- Height adjustment available
- VESA compatible
- USB ports and cable clips are given too
10- Planar Dual Monitor Stand:
Planar dual-monitor stand is one of the best dual-monitor stands or mounts available. This dual-monitor arm is available for both screens measuring up to 24 inches and screens measuring up to 32 inches and is a free-standing stand with a broad base. The highly versatile stand has adjustable arms that allow you to rotate the screens up to 90 degrees, tilt and turn. The central role of the stand allows height adjustability of about 1-14 inches so you can easily set the screen at your desired level.
- Can fit two monitors measuring up to both 24” and 32.”
- Height adjustment for up to 13.”
- Rotation 90 degrees, tilt 13 degrees, swivel 20 degrees.
- Adjustment options are limited
- Difficult to install or repair.
9- VIVO Dual LCD LED Monitor Desk Mount Stand:
VIVO dual-monitor stands are one of the most popular dual-monitor stands on the market, and here’s why. This dual-monitor stand is highly durable and easy to install via a c-clamp or gourmet (drilling) method. The monitor has two adjustable arms which can mount screens (up to 27”) via the VESA detachable brakes; thus, it is VESA compatible.
The adjustable arms allow 360 degrees rotation, tilt up to 80 degrees, and turning up to 180 degrees so you can use the screen easily while lying back in your chair. The central pole allows height adjustability. Lastly, its integrated cable clips keep your wires organized.
- Highly durable
- VESA compatible
- Can be articulated in all directions
- Height adjustment is adequate
- Can be heavy
8- VIVO Dual LED LCD Monitor Free-Standing Desk Stand:
VIVO Dual LED LCD Monitor Free-Standing Desk Stand is quite similar to the VIVO dual-monitor desk mount stand in terms of features such as adjustable arms, maximum articulation, integrated cable clips, height adjustability, VESA compatibility, etc.
However, it differs in a lot of aspects too. Firstly, this stand does not mount or attaches to your desk. It has a solid steel construction with a broad base which allows it to stand on the desk like a table lamp. Another striking feature is that it allows height adjustment around the central pole as well as for each screen individually.
- The freestanding dual-monitor stand
- Allows height adjustment for each screen
- Solid steel construction
- Heavy to move around
7- WALI Free Standing Dual LCD Monitor Fully Adjustable Desk Mount:
Want to multi-task without excruciating back-ache? WALI Free Standing Dual LCD Monitor Fully Adjustable Desk Mount has got your back. This amazing dual-monitor stand is a free-standing type with its V-shaped base and does articulate with your desk.
It has a solid steel construction which makes it withstand massive screens and makes it long-lasting. The two adjustable arms can mount screens up to 27 inches wide and allows you to tilt, rotate or turn the screens together or separately from portrait to landscape mode according to your needs. The central pole allows adequate height adjustment adequately.
- Free-standing dual-monitor stand
- Highly durable
- Adjustable arms with full articulation benefits
- Can be heavy
6- Loctek D5D Dual Monitor Arm Desk Monitor Mounts:
Loctek dual-monitor screen stand has an unbeatable sleek yet ergonomic design. The stand can be easily mounted on your desk via the c-clamp or gourmet method. The position has an aluminum framework with two shiny and anti-scratch arms with gas spring construction. Gas spring construction allows you to adjust the height of the screens easily to relieve strain from your eyes and neck.
The gas spring technology allows you to turn the screen in any direction you like, i.e., 360-degree rotation, 20 degrees tilt motion, or 360-degree swivel motion. The arms are highly suitable for screens measuring up to 27,” and the integrated cable clips keep the desk tidy and organized.
- Durable and light-weight construction
- Gas spring construction makes arms highly adjustable
- Height adjustments can be easily made
- Other articulations such as 360-degree rotation, 180 degrees turning or tilting
- Sleek and anti-scratch design
5- Huanuo Dual Monitor Stand, Free Standing:
This dual-monitor screen stand is suitable to those who are looking forward to sturdy construction and a free-standing mount with a massive V-shape base. However, it can also be installed via a gourmet method. It can easily mount screens measuring up to 32,” and it is VESA compatible.
It allows multitasking in a smaller space without excessive straining of neck and back muscles. The monitor height can be adjusted to your level via the central pole, and the adjustable arms can be moved in any direction such as 360-degree rotation or swivel along with 20 degrees of tilting.
- Free-standing with sturdy construction
- Space efficient
- Height adjustment with rotation, tilting and swivel motions
- Inadequate tilting motion
4- EZM Vertical Dual LCD Monitor Mount:
EZM dual monitor stand allows mounting of single or curved screens measuring more than 27” in a vertical fashion. The mounting is quickly done due to the VESA detachable brakes system. The height of each screen can be easily adjusted by loosening these brakes and mounting them tight at a level where you want the screen to be.
The dual-monitor stand is a free-standing type with a solid V-shaped base. The screens can be adjusted by tilting, left to right motion and 360 degree clockwise and anticlockwise rotations. It saves a lot of deck space and enhances the quality of work by smooth multi-tasking.
- Screens arranged in a vertical fashion
- Supports curved screens
- Height can be adjusted
- No horizontal screen set up
- Can be challenging to align eyes with both screens
3- VIVO Dual LCD LED Monitor Desk Mount Stand:
The dual-monitor is highly durable and is installed via c-clamp or gourmet (drilling) method where it has thinly padded where it comes in contact with the desk to prevent scratching. The monitor has two adjustable arms which mount screens (up to 27”) via the VESA detachable brakes.
The two highly adjustable arms allow 360 degrees of complete screen rotation, tilt up to 80 degrees and turning or swivel up to 180 degrees. The highlight is you can adjust the height of each screen separately too! Lastly, the cable clips keep your desk super-organized.
- Anti-scratch layer present on the c-clamp
- Height of each screen can be adjusted
- Complete articulation such as 360-degree rotation, 180-degree swivel motion
- Can be heavy
2- Mount it Dual Monitor Freestanding Desk Stand:
This dual-monitor arm is a free-standing mount with a sturdy steel base and body and has adjustable arms which mount screen for up to 27” via VES compatibility. The sleeves are in a slightly curved position to give you a complete view of the screen, and height adjustments are easily made via the central pole. It offers complete articulation, i.e., rotation, tilting, and left-to-right motion to adjust it to the level you desire.
- Freestanding stand with solid steel construction
- Works well with several screens
- Arms give a screen a curve edge for a complete view
- Allows rotation, tilting, and swivel motion.
- No destacable cable clips
1. AmazonBasics Premium Dual Dell Monitor Stand:
This has a sturdy but lightweight construction with retractable and extendable arms which allows mounting of screens (up to 27”) easily as it is VESA compatible. The arms can be easily tilted and rotated to switch from landscape to portrait mode whenever needed.
It can be easily installed via the c-clamp method or gourmet method. The side-to-side screens allow enhanced multitasking. Height adjustments can be easily made via the central pole to prevent straining of eyes and muscles.
- Retractable and extendable arms
- Can be easily switched from portrait to landscape mode
- Height adjustments can be made
- Arms can break if too much pressure is applied.
Buyer’s Guide: to Choosing Dual Monitor Stands
Type of dual-monitor stand:
- Dual-monitor stands can be broadly classified as two major types:
- Free-standing stands: These do not require drilling or clamping but instead have a sturdy U or V-shaped based which provides optimum stability.
- Attached stands: The ones who have to be drilled or clamped to the desk, wall, etc. by a set of hardware tools.
- Installation: One should always opt for something easy to install or a stand that comes with clear instructions
- Multi-tasking and ease of use: One should see which stand allows maximum productivity while multitasking and improve quality of work and saves time.
- Articulation: Depending on the use, one should see if the height of the dual-monitor stand is adjustable or whether it can be rotated or tilted to your comfort. If the position you choose does not offer optimum articulation, then it won’t solve your pre-existing issues of back-ache, eye-straining, etc.
- Space-efficiency: Most of the modern day dual-monitor stands are very space efficient and also have integrated cable clips to keep your desk tidy and more organized.
- Cost: The good dual-monitor stands can range from $150 to $500. The prices greatly vary with the features, size, model, and design. If you’re buying one for your home desk and are not going to be using it a lot then opt for something between $150 and $200. However, if you spend most of your hours glued to a computer screen and are buying one for your office or home then go for a well-equipped one which ranges from $300 to $600.
Most of us the population these days are usually glued to their screens (computer, LED, LCD) so if we can’t change that, we can try to make it less strenuous for our body and eyes by using this fascinating piece of technology which is designed ergonomically to prevent neck and eye-straining and also make working environment more organized and clutter-free.