The safety of any room or office depends on how secure its door lock system is. The constant innovation of locks has perceived different manufacturers launch multiple door locks operating on varied technologies. Some of the electronic door locks are engineered to easily pair with your smartphones with the help of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. While some other door locks are designed to execute with the help of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). The advancement in the electronic field makes a situation where more people are adopting smart locks mechanism. This assures complete security to your properties.
- List of Top 10 Best Electronic Door Locks in 2020 on Amazon.com
- 10. Ultraloq UL3 BT Smart Lock
- 9. Ardwolf A30 Keyless Smart Door Lock
- 8. Schlage FE595 CAM 619 GEO Smart Lock
- 7. Signstek Keyless Locker
- 6. Schlage Z-Wave Connect Smart Lock
- 5. SoHoMiLL Digital Door Knob Lock
- 4. Samsung Ezon SHS-3321 Smart Lock
- 3. Kwikset 909 SmartCode Lock
- 2. Schlage BE365VCAM619 Smart Door Lock
- 1. Kwikset 907 Powerbolt 2.0 Electronic Deadbolt
- Also Read
List of Top 10 Best Electronic Door Locks in 2020 on Amazon.com
10. Ultraloq UL3 BT Smart Lock
The electronic door lock from Ultraloq is engineered to be keyless in operation, in order to offer high-level of convenience and flexibility. In this door lock, you are free to use code, fingerprint, key or smartphone to unlock.
- You can easily knock on your smartphone to unlock the door, even when the smartphone is present inside your pocket. This ensures that you would never be locked out again.
- Its basic features are – anti-peep touch keypad technology, advanced fingerprint identification, view logs through an ultralow app, etc.
- It comes with a reversible handle for efficient locking.
- It has weatherproof and instinctive OLED Display for easy interpretation.
- The door lock comes with long battery life and low battery alarm system.
- There is the provision of the single latch which is capable to replace the prevailing deadbolt.
9. Ardwolf A30 Keyless Smart Door Lock
The keyless door lock from Ardwolf is a recommended choice for your door at home and office.
- The electronic door lock comes with a reversible lever to fit the left-handed as well as right-handed doors.
- There are three ways to open the door: By user code, key and card.
- Its passage mode triggers after you set it and after the occurrence of the first valid entry. Once this is done, the lock will remain in unlocked status.
- You can reset the lock by just pressing and holding the reset button for setting the lock to manufacturer default status. This is applicable when the card and code fail to work.
8. Schlage FE595 CAM 619 GEO Smart Lock
There is no hassle of keys to carry for unlocking the door because the electronic door lock from Schlage comes with smart lock system. These locks attempt to deliver high security to prevent you from theft. The product is designed for standard door prep as it can fit into prevailing pre-drilled holes.
- Its flex-lock feature enables you to toggle between automatic re-locking with the help of a button
- It comes with keyless entry for providing a supreme level of security.
- You can easily install and program this door lock in a matter of a few minutes with no need of any wiring.
- It has a backlit and simple keypad layout which makes it easy to use.
7. Signstek Keyless Locker
The keyless electronic door lock from Signstek is simple to operate. The locks are found convenient for home, apartment, and office.
- It comes with a beautiful appearance and logical structure.
- While installation, there is only the need to use the prevailing knob lock hole, and there is no need to unlock another hole.
- Its keypad can be visible even at night because its backlight is sturdy and water resistant.
- The lock comes with four alkaline batteries which ensure long-term results.
- It comes with anti-spy code encryption.
6. Schlage Z-Wave Connect Smart Lock
The electronic door lock employs Z-wave technology to get easily connected to your home automation system. It allows you to easily lock or unlock the door remotely through the help of smartphone or web.
- The lock comes with a robust and resistive touchscreen designed with a matte finish to provide protection against smudges and fingerprints.
- It can seamlessly work with Alexa for the purpose of voice control.
- It has the capacity to save up to 30 personalized user codes simultaneously.
5. SoHoMiLL Digital Door Knob Lock
The electronic door lock from the brand SoHoMiLL works excellently for the interior, exterior, side, or garage entry doors. Now there is no need to carry a heavy key chain while going out because it comes with the keyless mechanism.
- The appealing feature of this lock is that for family, every member can have their personal user code to access.
- You can safely come home late at night because its keypad is lit up by energy-efficient LED. The LED keypad when pressed gets lit up in the dark.
- It comes with the easy setup with the help of passage code, master code, and access up to 8 user codes.
- You gain access to auto-lock from outside in a matter of few seconds after entry to guarantee utmost security.
- The product is designed for Do It Yourself (DIY), and it can seamlessly substitute prevailing door locks.
4. Samsung Ezon SHS-3321 Smart Lock
This Samsung door lock possesses a stylish design which can seamlessly compliment any exterior or interior door in the house, apartment, or office.
- In this lock, you can make use of the digital touch screen numeric keypad in order to type in the RFID or passcode speedier than you could turn a key. When you shut the door, its magnetic sensor will automatically lock the door for you.
- It comes with multi-leveled security code entry, PSB fire tested and fire detection sensor, burglar intrusion alarm, and anti-theft tampering lockout mechanism.
- There is no need of drilling because it can be installed on the standard 160/161 cylinder prep doors.
3. Kwikset 909 SmartCode Lock
The electronic door lock from Kwikset employs one-touch locking mechanism with a motorized deadbolt system as well as a back-lit keypad for delivering supreme visibility.
- The door lock comes with a total of eight customizable access codes along with a master code option.
- It is found to be seamlessly compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway.
- Its latch comes with adjustable backset to comfortably fit all the standard door preparations.
- This door lock features SmartKey Security re-key technology.
2. Schlage BE365VCAM619 Smart Door Lock
Recognized as grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified, this electronic door lock is assured to fit on all the standard doors.
- Its turn-Lock feature enables its user to quickly lock and leave without any need of a key.
- The product is perfect for back, front, and side entry doors wherein deadbolts are needed.
- It can seamlessly pair with our most prevalent trim styles to synchronize the look all across your home or office.
- It comes with silicone-coated keypad which avoids the number representation from wearing off.
1. Kwikset 907 Powerbolt 2.0 Electronic Deadbolt
The touchpad electronic deadbolt from Kwikset is basically a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. Te lock can fit into the majority of standard residential doors and it can be quickly installed with the help of a simple screwdriver
- With the assistance of personalized code, users can enter the home without any need of keys.
- Its power bolt is simple to install, program and use.
- The lock runs on 4 AA batteries which ensure long-lasting of the product.
Based on the required feature and level of security, you can choose any of these electronic door locks for your home, office, or any organizations. All of these locks are easy to use and comes with a high level of security.