In this fast-paced world, you may hardly find people who spare enough time on a daily basis to take care of their body. There are lots of activities and responsibilities a person has to pass through and at the end of the day, he/she usually gets completely exhausted and do not find time to take care of the body. The hectic life schedule increases physical and mental stress. In order to effectively manage this, you may need a massage because it provides a therapeutic effect. It is possible that you may not have enough time to go for professional massage sessions; therefore, you can do it at home. With lots of massage oils of different aromas and brands available in the market, it is quite simple to do massaging at the convenience of your home. The act of massaging offers the correct balance between grip and slip on the skin. Moreover, it also rejuvenates inner skin tissues. To relieve physically and mentally, look at the 10 best massage oils described below to simplify your buying hassles:
- List Of The Best Massage Oils in 2019 Review
- 10. Sensual Massage Oil w/ Pure Lavender Oil:
- 9. Biotone Revitalizing Unscented Massage Oil:
- 8. Almond Oil Sweet Oil – 100% Pure and Natural by Essential Depot:
- 7. Anti Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil by New York Biology:
- 6. Majestic Pure Lavender Oil -Top Quality Blend of Lavender Essential Oil:
- 5. Fractionated Coconut Oil by Invivo Essential:
- 4. Fractionated Coconut Oil Carrier Oil by La Lune Naturals:
- 3. NOW Solutions Orange Essential Oil by NOW Foods:
- 2. Molivera Organics Sweet Almond Oil:
- 1. ArtNaturals Premium Fractionated Coconut Oil:
List Of The Best Massage Oils in 2019 Review
10. Sensual Massage Oil w/ Pure Lavender Oil:
Recognized as completely natural ingredients based sensual body massage oil, the massage product includes 100% pure essential and carrier oil blend. With the use of all natural components, there is no harm in using it. Feel the intimate moments in a natural and unique way by massaging your body with this lavender oil.
- The massage oil is versatile; it is used for massages and aromatherapy to refresh the senses. This is made possible through an exceptional blend of oils which presents the ideal absorption rate to guarantee a friendly massage.
- Its formula consists of a perfect balance of different carrier oils for allowing accurate absorption. Based on the observation, it is found that the absorption rate is not too slow or too fast.
- This oil is easy to apply, non-staining and works as a natural therapeutic body moisturizer. Moreover, it can also function as skin and muscle lubricant.
- There is no inclusion of additives, it consists of 100% pure therapeutic-grade oils. Its formula does not contain paraben, silicone, or any harmful ingredients that may lead to staining.
- This oil is found to be hypoallergenic for those who have sensitive skin.
- Men and women both can use it. The oil is suitable on the skin of people belonging to different age groups.
9. Biotone Revitalizing Unscented Massage Oil:
Ideal massage oil for beginner and highly developed massage therapists, this revitalizing oil from Biotone is considered one of the most versatile massage oils on the market. It makes use of many natural ingredients to ensure complete safety when used.
- The massage oil consists of special nut oils (including Hawaiian Kukui Nut, cold-pressed Sweet Almond, and Coconut) that deliver exceptional texture and enhanced penetration. These components are useful to rejuvenate your skin and to enhance blood flow.
- After its regular use, you will find your muscles to be relaxing and decrease physical stress.
- It comes with a light glide, so you can apply it easily on your skin. Even though you have dense body hair, the oil glides smoothly.
- The oil is extremely suitable for aromatherapy as well as hot stone treatments.
- You will not feel too oily when applied therefore, you would not feel like bathing in olive oil and so your bed sheets would not be stained.
- It is non-sticky by nature and would not create irritation to your sensitive skin.
8. Almond Oil Sweet Oil – 100% Pure and Natural by Essential Depot:
Derived from pressed almonds, this massage presents 100% pure Almond Sweet Oil contents. The oil is ideal for massage, skin products, and soap manufacture. You will be amazed by how uniquely it implements natural nourishment and moisturizing characteristics.
- This massage oil is easily absorbed and would not block the pores. In this way, it facilitates soft and healthy skin.
- Packaging includes five products – Apricot Kernel, Grapeseed, Fractionated Coconut, Sweet Almond and Avocado.
- Those who have used it suggested that the oil provides a healing effect on your skin and also diminishes the signs of aging.
- It is non-sticky by nature and would get easily absorbed into the skin.
- You can blend it with some oils like coconut oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, castor oil, and olive oil. The blend is found to absorb well into the skin.
- Without any odor, it functions well for massage treatments.
- You can rely on its quality because it uses 100% pure sweet almond oil.
7. Anti Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil by New York Biology:
The unique specialty of this massage oil from New York Biology is that is anti-cellulite in nature, so there are no harmful effects of cellulite on your skin. Basically, it contains several ingredients that are meticulously formulated to eliminate superfluous and stubborn fat cells.
- Its anti cellulite property assists to collapses down the fat cells in the affected regions like thighs, hips, abdomen, and buttocks.
- There is no delay in its absorption into the skin and it instantly targets the undesired fat tissues.
- It works to discard toxins and lets you feel fresh and healthy.
- The formula includes a blend of essential oils and many other plant extracts. Therefore, it is capable to nourish your skin surface for getting a glowing look.
- With the help of its powerful ingredients, the massage oil effectively penetrates the skin and begins its functioning.
- The oil consists of all the natural ingredients like eucalyptus, grape seed oil, grapefruit, and citrus lemon. These natural ingredients tackle the surplus fat tissues.
6. Majestic Pure Lavender Oil -Top Quality Blend of Lavender Essential Oil:
If you are looking for floral scent based massage oil that can rejuvenate your mind and body with its enchanting aroma then try this lavender massage oil from Majestic Pure. It is found that the lavender oil is one of the greatest popular fragrances utilized for aromatherapy, perfumery, and cosmetics.
- Lavender oil comes with multiple therapeutic properties; therefore, the oil is considered as versatile aromatic products for a human.
- You can rely on its quality because the oil is effectively extracted with the help of steam distillation. Therefore, there are no harmful constituents.
- It comes with a strong aroma top note and consists of a rich floral scent that is found fruitier and mellower.
- Its regular use soothes your mind and body whenever used in aromatherapy.
- The oil is capable to provide fresh fragrance that exceptionally blends with most other essence.
- Those who have used it suggested that the aroma turns more flowery as it evolves.
- For ease-of-use, the oil is delivered with a high-quality glass dropper.
5. Fractionated Coconut Oil by Invivo Essential:
For implementing the finest aromatherapy, the massage oil passes through many different processes to ensure the high-quality use.
- The oil is found to be safe for adults, children, cats, and dogs.
- This massage oil begins its process as cold pressed coconut oil, and then it is steam distilled and finally refined to serve as an excellent tool for aromatherapy.
- There is no doubt on harmful effects of this oil because it is manufactured from the whole nut of the coconut tree.
- Its packaging comes with free pump dilution guide, plastic amber bottle, and a bonus eBook. It is known that the contents of plastic amber bottle protect this oil from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- It is a kind of gentle plant-based moisturizer that works best for sensitive skin.
4. Fractionated Coconut Oil Carrier Oil by La Lune Naturals:
Famously known as a natural moisturizer for skin, hair, and face, you can safely use this massage oil as a non-irritant lubricant. You can blend it with other carrier oils for therapeutic grade essential oils and aromatherapy.
- It comes with the excellent balance of saturated fats that facilitates ultimate relaxation and muscle pain relief.
- This coconut massage oil always stays fresh and comes with very long shelf life.
- The oil is a portion of the coconut oil from which most of the long chain triglycerides are eliminated; therefore, it leaves behind the medium-chain triglycerides and makes it saturated oil.
- The mechanism of fractionating increases the relative concentration of Caprylic acid and Capric acid. Therefore, the massage oil delivers antioxidant effect.
- It is a highly refined oil that does not contain chemicals, hexane, or greasy sensation.
- There is no undesired odor when you use it.
3. NOW Solutions Orange Essential Oil by NOW Foods:
The characteristic that makes this orange essential oil favorite massage oil among people is its citrusy scent of orange oil. The massage oil is well-known to instill a sense of cleanliness and relaxation.
- The oil is cold-pressed and blends seamlessly with several other NOW essential oils.
- It is completely natural and found to be highly effective in the aromatherapy treatments. So, it is an excellent massage oil to try at home.
- There is no inclusion of mineral oils, colorants, and preservatives.
- It contains citrus sinensis; therefore, the oil is capable to instill the finest relaxation effect.
- Whenever you use it, you get a feeling of warmth and purity.
- The oil is Aromatherapeutic – GC/IR verified, so there is no doubt about its quality.
- You can use it easily because the product pack is devoid of droppers in the lid.
- The sweet orange aroma stays for a long period to rejuvenate your mind in a unique way.
2. Molivera Organics Sweet Almond Oil:
If you are facing annoying symptoms of malnourished skin and hair, or if the complexion of your skin is dull and does not shine then you should try this sweet almond massage oil.
- The oil is 100% pure and does not include any harmful chemicals. Thus, you get the finest health and beauty benefits.
- It is found that the oil is cold pressed. This means that it has passed through the severe extraction process that strips and overheats the oil to deliver healing properties.
- This massage oil is capable to provide healing benefits due to the fact that it is packed with high contents of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins A, B, D, and E. Thus, the oil is accomplished to enhance the skin health by positively working on the skin complexion.
- Those who have used it suggested that the oil seamlessly works on dry aged skin. It works in a way to moisturize and hydrate it.
- The regular use of this oil conveys healing and anti-aging features.
1. ArtNaturals Premium Fractionated Coconut Oil:
The brand Artnaturals focuses on the power of the use of natural senses, and therefore, one of its products –Fractioned Coconut Massage Oil contains all the natural ingredients to convey ultimate massaging effect.
- It is a kind of cold pressed fractionated coconut oil that works excellently to revitalize your skin.
- The oil also works as a natural moisturizer, so if you are facing issues of dry, wrinkled, and damaged skin then you can use this massage oil on regular basis.
- This oil comes with anti-aging and sun protection features.
- In order to convey a wide range of healing benefits, the oil blends well with an essential oil. Thus, if you have skin healing issues then you can apply this oil.
- Due to its odorless scent, the product is regarded as an ideal carrier oil.
- You need not use excess proportion while applying, just take a few drops and it will start showing its benefits.
Presented with different enchanting fragrances and skin benefits, it is recommended to try one of these massage oils on your skin. Whenever you are struggling with physical and/or mental stress, or wish to rejuvenate your body, or wish to heal your skin, you can definitely try any one of these oils.