It is true that time elapses fast and you would feel repentant if you have not saved your memorable moments. These moments remind us of the happy time spent with our family, friends, dear ones, etc. The finest way to save your memorable moments is to have a physical photo. In order to take out the prints of your chosen photos, you may need to use a photo printer. With lots of tasks and responsibilities to accomplish, many people are unable to stay in one place for long. He/she needs to frequently shift for his/her office work, travel trips, concerts, seminars, meetings, events, etc. Therefore, it is best if the person owns a photo printer that can be easily transported. Keeping these requirements in mind, many brands have already manufactured some of the best portable photo printers. You can easily carry it anywhere, anytime and experience how seamlessly it works. Capable to provide instant access to your photos, you can look at the 10 best portable photo printers to allow you to make a wise buying decision:
- List Of The Best Portable Photo Printers in 2019 Reviews
- 10. Kodak Mini Portable Photo Printer – Wi-Fi & NFC Compatible:
- 9. Portable Instant Mobile Photo Printer – Wireless Color Printing from Apple devices:
- 8. Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Inkjet Printer:
- 7. Fujifilm INSTAX Share SP-2 Printer:
- 6. Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi Portable Photo Printer:
- 5. Canon Selphy CP1200 Wireless Color Photo Printer:
- 4. Prynt Pocket -Instant Photo Printer for iPhone:
- 3. Canon IVY Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Printer:
- 2. Canon iP8720 Wireless Printer:
- 1. Epson PictureMate PM-400 Wireless Color Photo Printer:
- Similar Posts:
List Of The Best Portable Photo Printers in 2019 Reviews
10. Kodak Mini Portable Photo Printer – Wi-Fi & NFC Compatible:
Are you willing to print your favorite photos with a single touch of a button? If yes, then this portable photo printer from Kodak is the recommended device. With the use of this printer, you need not lift a finger. Simply tap your Android device on its surface, and advanced NFC one-touch allows effective printing and editing of your photos.
- This printer is compatible with iOS smartphones as well as tablets that work on Wi-Fi network.
- It comes with all-in-one ink as well as a paper cartridge that creates gorgeously detailed color and high-quality prints in the size: 2.1 x 3.4”.
- The implementation of fade-proof dye transfer technology guarantees that every photo would last for minimum 10 years. This is accomplished with the help of its moisture- and fingerprint-resistant features.
- You can easily access lots of editing features through the use of a free Kodak app. This app includes features like cropping, collage making, ID print, and many more.
- There is no need to worry about handling untidy ink because the photo papers and cartridge are incorporated inside a single cassette.
- The process to change the cassette is as easy as pulling the old cassette out and including the new cassette inside.
9. Portable Instant Mobile Photo Printer – Wireless Color Printing from Apple devices:
Equipped in a compact and lightweight design, this portable photo printer is compatible with Apple iPhone 4s, 5, 6, 7 and 8. In addition to that, the device is also compatible with different Android phones and iPad.
- There is no hassle in transportation, you can carry it easily.
- Its handy unit comes with a wireless design to let you connect the printer with Wi-Fi activated devices.
- It can generate up to 25 images when charged fully and competently delivers 291 dpi photos.
- Due to its compact size, it would easily fit inside your purse or pocket.
- The printer is capable to instantly print photos from smartphones. You can seamlessly connect it with all the Apple iPhone and contemporary iPad and Android
- You are facilitated with wireless transfer of photos with the help of the quick Wi-Fi connection. There is no need to connect it to 4g data
- This printer is capable to print high-quality and fully laminated images with 291dpi resolution.
- As the prints are entirely borderless, the printer is perfect for card and id prints.
8. Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Inkjet Printer:
If you are dreaming of to get a professional quality printer that prints photos in the high-quality resolution, then go for this device from Canon. It comes with the great functionality and technology to let you attain high-quality print outputs. In this way, your prints would perfectly resemble your captured images.
- The printer comes with 8-ink dye based ChromaLife100+ system that serves you with an incredible color range. Therefore, your prints would always appear bright.
- There is no maintenance expense as you only need to replace inks when used up.
- It comes with the Optimum Image Generating System that seamlessly reproduces colors based on your need by judiciously choosing the perfect ink combination and position.
- In its pack, there are total eight dye-based inks in order to generate wonderful gradients and color. Of these eight, three are used for grayscale inks, in order to create eye-catching black & white prints.
- You need to operate it manually; the transfer process is accomplished manually.
Designed to present high-resolution print outputs, you will perceive that you get print pixels of 800 x 600 dots as well as of 320 dpi shows gradations.
- In the full-length portrait print output, you can clearly observe the expressions of materials, characters, etc.
- The printer works to decrease the damage of hue and sharpness due to aging. This aspect justifies that outstanding image stability identical to the silver-halide photographic prints.
- It implements an advanced laser exposure system that works to attain the quick printing time. This time is around 10 seconds, measured from the print data transfer to the final print output.
- The printer packaging includes a rechargeable battery that can be charged through a micro USB port. It is found that the approximate charging time is 90 minutes, and it varies based on the residue battery level.
- You can do a manual adjustment on its share printer app which enables you to adjust the darkness and brightness of the image.
6. Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi Portable Photo Printer:
With the use of this portable photo printer from Kodak, you can generate stunning 4” x 6” print outputs with a single press of a button. Its dock includes a charger and the printer device in one. This allows you to power different devices as well as convey all the captured images to physical output.
- There is the implementation of easy print technology which implies that you need not transfer files to your desktop or memory card. Simply plug in this printer to your Android phone through the use of the 5-pin dock. Alternatively, you can also hook up your iOS gadgets with the lightning charger.
- With the press of a touch, you would be able to launch the Kodak app launch and finally print any image instantly.
- It is compatible with all your devices through the use of built-in Wi-Fi network. You can print from digital camera, iPhone, iPad, or USB memory stick
- The printer facilitates printing directly from your digital camera through use of PictBridge technology.
- You can carry out simultaneous charging using this printer. This is because it can power two smart devices simultaneously. The inclusion of dock delivers quick charging speed.
5. Canon Selphy CP1200 Wireless Color Photo Printer:
The credit of high popularity, versatility and increased use of this printer among the customers go to its compact design and manifold ways to print. Canon is a renowned brand, and there is no doubt about the print quality from the printers of this brand. With its regular use, you will perceive that it is quite simple to take your printer anywhere and operate it wirelessly.
- Using the printer, you can easily print on label size, postcard size paper, and also on eight little stickers. If you want, prior to printing, you can edit your photos with special effects and borders.
- In its package, every selphy ink, as well as the paper kit comes, includes sufficient amount of each to print photos in a pack of 18, 36, or 54. Thus, there is no hassle on how to print bulk photos.
- You can print your chosen memories from different social media platforms, directly from your smartphone/tablet by using the inkjet/selphy app from the brand.
- Its battery is so efficient that you can take out 54 prints with its single charge.
4. Prynt Pocket -Instant Photo Printer for iPhone:
Now you can transform your iPhone into a palm-sized camera with the use of this instant printer from Prynt Pocket. Any photo saved to your smartphone or social media platforms can be printed anywhere.
- It comes with a Prynt app that allows you to add a video within your photo.
- Whenever you share your Prynt image with people, you can utilize the Prynt app to open the video clip and finally convey the Prynt photo to real life.
- With the help of an easy-to-remove paper cartridge, you can transform your iPhone device into an instant camera that is almost half the size of the original Prynt
- There is no need for ink because the photos would get printed over the ZINK (zero ink) Sticker Paper.
- You can take prints from your smartphone and social media accounts; also, you can take out the print of new images in 30 seconds.
3. Canon IVY Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Printer:
Recognized extensively by its compact size, this portable photo printer from Canon will easily fit in your pocket. Take it anywhere without any worry of printer occupying more space.
- You can effortlessly connect your smartphone to the incorporated app -Canon ivy mini photo printer app through Bluetooth. Also, you can pick a photo from your smartphone or from social media and then print the photos.
- The app is such that you can customize your photos prior to printing. Now you can add frames, filters, stickers, tile print, text, collage print and many more.
- This printer is found to be compatible with different mobile devices that run on iOS 9.0 or higher version. Moreover, it is also compatible with Android devices that run on Android 4.4 or higher version.
- In order to generate a compact and portable design, this printer makes use of Zink or a paper with built-in ink crystals. It is known that the crystals do not need ink cartridges.
2. Canon iP8720 Wireless Printer:
Whenever you wish to save your valuable memories into the high-quality physical format, go for this wireless printer from Canon. This printer enables you to print appealing borderless photos of size up to 13” x 19”.
- Through the use of a 6-color ink system, built-in gray ink, and maximum color dpi of 9600 x 2400 dpi, the output print quality is wonderful.
- You only need to have the PIXMA Printing Solutions (“PPS”) app (freely available on the App Store and at Google Play store) and an Internet connection.
- In addition to the color print, the printer is capable to print the details of black & white photos.
- You can print wirelessly from the computer that is Wi-Fi enabled.
- The appealing aspect of this printer is it is cloud compatible.
1. Epson PictureMate PM-400 Wireless Color Photo Printer:
Instantly share the cherished moments of any parties, family gatherings, events, etc. with the use of this portable and compact printer from Epson. Basically, it is a lightweight printer that works to deliver elegant borderless photos in dimensions like 4 inch x 6 inch and 5 inch x 7 inch.
- It comes with wireless printing feature and Wi-Fi Direct feature to let you print from your smartphone, iPad, iPhone, or tablet.
- You can preview photos with the help of 7 inch color display.
- The printer is capable to print 4 inch x 6 inch photos in 37 seconds, and this implies that the operation is quick.
- With convenient Print Packs, you can get stacks of photos. The stack would include ink cartridge as well as 100 sheets of photo paper with dimension -4 inch x 6 inch.
- The output print is resistant to abrasion, water, and
For personal and professional use, the portable photo printers work as a miracle because they can seamlessly accomplish the printing requirements wherever you are. The output print quality is usually the best and exactly resembles the captured images.