At some point or other, you would certainly need to scan your important documents. This is because the legal authorities, advocate, insurance company, etc., usually demands scanned copy of your documents for verification and further processing. A portable scanner enables you to attain a speedy scan of flat documents in workplace, library, workplace, or anywhere in a matter of few seconds. High-quality scanners are now obtainable from various companies with different models. These scanners differ in shape, size, speed, and accuracy, in order to meet their costumers need. Similar to the wireless gadgets, you can effortlessly carry these scanners wherever you want. Many people are usually troubled with how to easily set up the scanner in a restricted place. Therefore, the portable scanners are now available to simplify the setup procedure. Let’s look at the portable scanners in 2019 to let you scan easily:
- Check Out The Top 10 Best Portable Scanners in 2019
- 10. Brother Mobile Color Page Scanner
- 9. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Wireless Scanner for Mac & PC:
- 8. Brother Mobile Color Page Scanner (DS-620):
- 7. Doxie Q – Wireless & Rechargeable Document Scanner:
- 6. Canon Office Products LiDE120 Scanner:
- 5. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Scanner for Mac & PC:
- 4. Brother Wireless Mobile Color Page Scanner (DS-920W):
- 3. Doxie Go SE – The Intuitive Portable Scanner:
- 2. Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Portable Document Scanner:
- 1. Portable Handheld Document Scanner Kit by MUNBYN:
- Related Posts
Check Out The Top 10 Best Portable Scanners in 2019
10. Brother Mobile Color Page Scanner
The individuals and businesses looking for a dual-sized scanner should try this scanner from this brand. Basically, it is a compact, portable, and lightweight device that can scan many files without compromising the scan quality.
- The scanner is accomplished to deliver excellent speeds of 8 pages per minute. It is found that this speed is applicable for single-sided as well as 5 ppm in its duplex scanning model.
- It is a perfect solution to capture digital images of business cards, business documents, receipts, photos, ID cards, invoices, and many more.
- This scanner is capable to scan at a maximum resolution of 1200 × 1200 dpi interpolated as well as 600 × 600 dpi optical.
- You can get colored or black and white print.
- There is the inclusion of various scanning software solutions in order to effectively organize and dispense the digital scan copies.
- Its design is lightweight and compact. The weight is found to be less than 1 pound.
- The scanner employs a quick scanning mechanism up to 8 ppm. For duplex model, it is 5 ppm.
9. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Wireless Scanner for Mac & PC:
Equipped with the wireless scanning mechanism, this scanner from Fujitsu is an ideal solution for PC and MAC. Now you can wirelessly scan all your documents to your smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
- It is a cute looking portable scanner that can effectively scan different documents in the colored form in a few seconds.
- Because of the wireless system, the scanner can easily access to your iOS and Android smartphones.
- In order to scan colored documents, the time required is less than 5.5 seconds.
- Its battery is found to be long-lasting; therefore, it enables you to utilize it for long-term.
- The scanner comes with the dual-scanning function that allows you to scan two files simultaneously.
- Its built-in rechargeable battery enables you to scan maximum 260 documents.
- With the help of a button and software, you can easily scan many documents.
8. Brother Mobile Color Page Scanner (DS-620):
Those looking for quick scan speeds can try this scanner from Brother to scan different documents at the lightning-fast scan speeds. It is found that the scan speed is up to 8 ppm, and this is the same in color as well as black & white.
- It is an ideal solution for the professional who requires a scanner that would slight seamlessly inside a briefcase or travel carry bag.
- With the scan speed of 8 pages per minute, the present model of the mobile scanner is suitable for accurately capturing digital images of receipts, business documents, business cards, ID cards, images, invoices, and so on.
- It can effectively scan documents at the maximum resolutions of 1200 × 1200 dpi interpolated a well as 600 × 600 dpi optical.
- Its overall design is compact because its length only measures less than a foot. Moreover, its weight is less than one pound.
- The scanner is powered by USB, so you can access external documents as well.
- The incorporation of a suite of scanning software lets it a unique product for professional and personal uses.
- This scanner comes with OCR, the desktop document management, and business card management.
7. Doxie Q – Wireless & Rechargeable Document Scanner:
Doxie Q is recognized as the automatically operated document scanner that is refurbished for conveying mobility to allow you to scan anywhere.
- There is no need for a computer. It comes with a rechargeable battery, built-in memory, collapsible automatic document feeder, built-in Wi-Fi, and the built-in PC, Mac, and iOS applications.
- Its compact size lets you tuck it easily in your bag or cupboard.
- The Doxie’s built-in PC and Mac apps allow you to sync the scan documents through Wi-Fi or USB facility to your PC.
- You can neatly organize and generate multi-page PDFs with the help of its ABBYY® OCR technology.
- There is no chance of scans getting lost because you can save scans to the desktop, local apps, or even to the cloud services including Evernote, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, and OneNote.
- The requirement of drivers is not there; just open it, insert your document to scan, and finally choose scan.
6. Canon Office Products LiDE120 Scanner:
Recognized as a compact scanner from Canon, this color image scanner presents innovative features at affordable price.
- It comes with the “Send to Cloud” functionality to let you upload images and documents to the Cloud with simplicity.
- The scanner enables you to work competently with the assistance of four EZ Buttons. These buttons allow you to scan, copy, generate PDF and send to the cloud as well.
- It makes use of one USB cable for power and data both. Therefore, it is quite easy to plug in.
- The scanner is compatible with different OS ranging from Windows Vista to Windows 8.1.
- Maximum optical resolution possible is 2400 x 4800 dpi and this is suitable for alluring scans of images and documents.
- It comes with the Auto Document Fix feature that automatically works to produce elegant scans accompanied with advanced image analysis as well as area-by-area data correction.
- The feature of Auto Scan Mode3 would automatically analyze the item to be scanned. Moreover, it also saves it with the desired settings.
5. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Scanner for Mac & PC:
The aspect that sets this wireless mobile scanner apart from its competitors is its light weight of 14 ounces. It is a type of wireless rechargeable scanner that conveys excellent mobility to professionals. Those who have used it suggested that the scanner is ideal for scanning professional documents, credit cards, receipts, and photographs.
- The scanner is capable to directly scan documents and images to your smartphone, laptop, or desktop gadgets through Wi-Fi network.
- There is the implementation of OCR technology that enables you to generate searchable PDFs as well as editable Microsoft Excel and Word documents.
- It can effectively scan up to 260 different documents when charged fully.
- You can easily recharge this scanner with a USB charger.
- The inclusion of intuitive software facilitates you to rapidly scan different documents to the relevant folders.
- Users can also scan copies directly to the cloud platform without requiring the scanner to connect with mobile or computer devices.
- The scanner comes with the automated image processing functions that also comprise of crop & deskew feature, auto color detection, and blank page exclusion as well.
4. Brother Wireless Mobile Color Page Scanner (DS-920W):
There are many people who look to use multiple connectivity options to be included in their scanner and this wireless portable scanner accomplishes these needs. The device is flawlessly designed for the professional who insists to get high-quality scanned copies in their office gears.
- It only weighs around a pound so it is easy to carry to the office, travel trip, concerts, etc.
- This scanner would smoothly slide inside a briefcase or office bag.
- If you want to capture receipts, two-sided business documents, laminated ID cards, business cards, photographs, invoices, and many more.
- With its wireless operation, the scanner can seamlessly connect to the Wi-Fi interface.
- The packaging includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, allowing Wi-Fi based transmission and reception of scanned documents to a PC or any compatible mobile device.
- You can perceive accurate scanning because the scanner is competent to generate color and black & white scans with a maximum resolution of 600 × 600 dpi.
3. Doxie Go SE – The Intuitive Portable Scanner:
Now you need to concern about how to accommodate your scanner while you go on long distance because this portable scanner comes in a compact size that resembles that of a rolled up magazine. You only need to charge it, turn it on and use it by inserting documents to scan, share and archive as well.
- You can effectively scan different documents like paper, photographs, receipts, etc., without the need of a computer.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery and built-in memory to let you store important documents.
- The scanner is accomplished to scan a maximum of 400 pages per charge, and it can also store up to 4,000 pages prior to syncing.
- It is capable to provide clean copies of the documents at 600 dpi maximum resolution.
- There is a feature of Auto Adjust in this scanner that implements de-skew, smart cropping, and automatic contrast to let every scan appear clear and eye-catching.
- The scanner seamlessly integrates the ABBYY OCR technology which could identify the text present in your documents. Moreover, the technology is accomplished to create searchable PDFs.
2. Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Portable Document Scanner:
This scanner model is identified as an instant PDF color portable type document scanner. Its packaging includes USB bus power cable, USB cable, AC cable, AC adapter, startup guide, and setup DVD-ROM.
- You can neatly organize your documents in a proper manner. Furthermore, you can create searchable and multi-page PDFs through a single click of a button.
- With the help of ScanSnap CardMinder, you can amass and efficiently manage business card contacts.
- The ScanSnap Receipt software enables users to scan, save, and take out significant payment details from the receipts.
- Your desk would stay neat because you can directly scan your paper files into searchable PDF.
- The scanner implements intelligent scan correction technology that carries out an instant quality check on the scans. This also eliminates blank pages by auto-rotating the documents.
1. Portable Handheld Document Scanner Kit by MUNBYN:
Not only documents, but you can also scan poster, magazine, images, etc. in the least possible time. The appealing characteristic of this scanner is the plug and play feature that instantly stores PDF/JPEG files in a few seconds. It is a recommended scanner for university graduates to prepare a thesis.
- All the software are preinstalled; there is no need to install any additional software.
- This scanner is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS 10.4 or higher version.
- The packaging includes 16G Micro SD card that can read data on phone or computer devices with USB connection.
- It can fit inside a drawstring pouch that smoothly slips inside a briefcase or purse. Therefore, you can expediently scan the required images and documents while on travel when no document copies are available.
- You can gather all the files directly from the library using this document scanner.
- It is best to be used to scan classmates and tutor’s notes during examination season. This is because, in a single hour, you can scan the entire school term’s notes.
The need to scan important documents arises frequently in people belonging to different background and different ages. Those who have frequent need to scan the documents on the go may try one of the discussed portable scanners. With compact size, elegant design, enhanced portability, wireless compatibility, high scan quality, etc., it is advisable to try one of these portable scanners.