Do you enjoy yourself in the kitchen and want to be a professional cook well, this list
can help you in several ways as when you want to be a executive cook or enjoy cooking
then you need a set of useful kitchen equipment hence this list includes professional
knives which can help you in having a immersive and bold experience of cooking.
These knives are well equipped and maintained while being well-tuned for heavy cutting
so, getting yourself in the life of a cook this can be the start.
- Here are the top 10 best Chef knives you can get now at reasonable prices.
- #01- ZWILLING Professional “S” Chef’s Knife
- #02- Messermeister Meridian Elite Stealth Chef’s Knife
- #03- Messermeister Oliva Elite Chef’s Knife
- #04- Santoku Hollow Ground Knife Global G48
- #05- Mac Knife MTH-80 Professional Hollow Edge Chef’s Knife
- #06- Shun Classic Chef’s Knife
- #07- WÜSTHOF 4582-7/20 Classic Chef’s Knife
- #08- KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Chef’s Knife
- #09- J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL CLASSIC Chef’s Knife
- Best Professional Chefs’ Knives – Buyer’s Guide
Here are the top 10 best Chef knives you can get now at reasonable prices.
#01- ZWILLING Professional “S” Chef’s Knife
When using a knife the last thing you want to have is you have to sharpen the knife
each and every time which can be hectic and time-consuming and if you can do it
constantly then one mistake or one wrong step can damage the knife tip that can cost
you a dysfunctional knife.
Amazingly that is not the case with this ZWILLING professional "S" Chef knife as it is 8
inches long with a sharped and tuned blade which can easily cut through the hard stuff.
Talking about cutting it is made with high carbon formula with the ability of 57 Rockwell
hardness with that with the friodur blade it is ice hard and solid which can provide you
with a long life and durable life.
What we like:
- It delivers marvelous edge retentions.
- This knife provided is forged with 57 Rockwell hardness.
- It has an ergonomic polymer 3 rivet handle.
- This has an edge angle of 15 degrees per side.
#02- Messermeister Meridian Elite Stealth Chef’s Knife
With a light and thin design approach from the designers of this knife, it will suit those people who have small hands and can’t get a grip on cutting and dicing this can be the next best option as it is a professional look with a sleek design.
With the 10 inches of height it is relatively thinner than a normal and ordinary chefs’ knife hence providing you with convenience and easy usage with a firm and strong grip it can be used in cutting various items in the kitchen.
With that said, it is built to last as it is forged with special heating and cooling methods which provides it a unique and steady built structure and while using this you can be sure that it won’t wear or tear hence making it a more durable knife than others. With that, the built material is made with soft steel hence making it more flexible and durable.
What we like:
- It has a hammer-forged blade.
- Provides the feature of resistant to corrosion and stain.
- It has a slim and ergonomic design.
- The grip of the handle is tight and firm.
- The company provides you with a lifetime warranty.
#03- Messermeister Oliva Elite Chef’s Knife
Here is another product from Messermeister with a beautiful design approach and a classical traditional yet sleek looking olive color wood handle stand out in this design approach.But it is not just a pretty face it works perfectly great when it comes to cutting or dicing as the built structure is solid and the built material is steel and carbon. As it is forged with forced carbon and the coating on it is done with stainless-steel hence making it the tough and durable option when it comes to kitchen knives.
What we like:
- Knife is designed with a sleek and beautiful approach.
- It is made with a stainless weight high carbon rate.
- It happens to be stain and corrosion-resistant.
- This knife can be lightweight and weighs up to 7.75 ounces.
#04- Santoku Hollow Ground Knife Global G48
Well, I can bet that this knife is a unique n design and structure approach as it has a complete metallic and steel look and provides the vibe of durability and reliability to the user.
With that said, let’s jump to the built structure and material. As the built structure looks solid and sturdy with a metallic touch it can enhance the look of your kitchen equipment so, the structure is solid and tough. While the built material is metal and hindrance of steel as it is giving off the look of reliability and durability.
Other than that, it is 7 inches long and is provided with a sharp blade. It is a Japanese traditional knife.
What we like:
- The built material of this knife is molybdenum/ vanadium stainless steel.
- Provides you with a textured handle grip.
- It has aggressive yet impressive edge retention.
- It is well balanced because of the hollow part in the handle.
- The company provides a lifetime warranty.
#05- Mac Knife MTH-80 Professional Hollow Edge Chef’s Knife
This knife is an addition to our list as this is made to impress while providing a complete set of features as a professional chef knife should with the lightweight to the stylish look this is a complete package of style and durability.
Talking about durability this knife is made with razor-sharp edges while the blade is stainless-steel thus providing you with a solid feel and sturdy performance. With that, the handle of this knife is made with premium wood and is hollow to maintain the balance of the knife as it would get heavy from the blade side.
Other than that, it is 8 inches in length and is equipped with the Granton blade which is known to be the best and durable blade in the market.
What we like:
- The handle is made with a pakka wood material with an additional feature of hollow space for further balancing ability.
- The blade is razor-sharp and is made with solid steel.
- It also happens to be stain and corrosion-resistant.
- The blade is thin hence requires less resistance.
- It is very easy and affordable to maintain.
#06- Shun Classic Chef’s Knife
With a beautiful design approach from the designers, this knife can be the next product you can add to your house kitchen as this has a stylish design with traditional looks hence it can be the perfect knife to add in your kitchenware.
Now: coming towards the built materials this professional knife is 8 inches in length with an ergonomic design approach. Other than that, it has a thin blade which eventually provides you to apply less pressure when you are cutting hence this can be the advantage for you when it comes to cutting and dicing.
With that said, this knife emphasizes the design while the blade being sharp it also carries a unique pattern that differentiates it from other professional knives.
What we like:
- The knife’s blade is forged with VG-MAX steel.
- The handle is made with ebony and pakka wood.
- It has extreme edge retention.
- The design features a beautiful Damascus blade.
- It is provided with sharp blade edges.
#07- WÜSTHOF 4582-7/20 Classic Chef’s Knife
Trying to cut vegetables and meat I get it; it can be challenging as they can be tough and hard at some point. To do that you would need a nice and sharp knife which doesn’t stop your workflow.
The best solution for you is this WÜSTHOF knife with an extremely sharp blade. This knife can fulfill your requirement as it is designed with the Granton blade which is mentioned in previous product and is known to be the best in cutting and dicing.
Other than that, when talking about the built structure and material this is made to last for a long time period while enhancing the look of your kitchenware. With that said, coming towards the built material it is made with a high ratio of carbon to keep it more resistant than others aside from it, it is forged with stainless steel.
What we like:
- The approach for the designed and constructed is sturdy and durable.
- This knife can be versatile and flexible in uses.
- It has a length of 8 inches of blade.
- The development of this knife is done in such a way that it has a 5 inches long handle.
- It is safe for the dishwasher.
#08- KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Chef’s Knife
With a slight twist in the design approach as most of the chefs’ knives are designed to be slim and light-weighted but this is more towards bulky rather than slim but it has its usability.When you are cutting through the tough pads of meat this can help you in cutting those hard slices to your perfection other than that, with the stylish design approach this will be the sleek addition to your kitchenware.
Coming towards its built material and quality this can be mentioned in the toughest and durable section as this is made with all the standard built materials that a professional knife requires.
What we like:
- The blade is forged with FC61- carbide steel.
- It is available in multiple designs.
- It has a sharp blade.
- Makes it easy to slice and dice.
#09- J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL CLASSIC Chef’s Knife
When you have decided to buy a chefs’ knife for your daily kitchenware companion you have to get used to the feel of a chef knife hence to do that you have to use that knife in every situation.
Keeping that in mind, this knife from J.A. HENCKELS can do that with the easy use and the perfect hand feel. It has a sturdy feel that provides you with the confidence to play yourself in the kitchen trying and testing various stuff.
Other than that, this knife is made with a steel blade that can be efficiently sharp and hard with that the handle is made with polypropylene hence providing you with a reliable feel.
What we like:
- The built material is made of stainless steel.
- It is provided with a polypropylene built handle.
- This knife is provided with a sharp blade.
- It can perform excellently when it comes to cutting things.
- It is easy to maintain.
- The company is providing
Best Professional Chefs’ Knives – Buyer’s Guide
When buying a chef knife to enhance your hobby of cooking or doing it professionally you should consider the built material as there are a ton of chef knives out there which can be lightweight and are made with poorly built materials so, if you want the knife to last for a long time and complete you workflow then the built material is very important.
The premium built materials include steel, metal, and all those elements which prove to be tough and rugged.
With chef knives, you can get a variety of design elements and approaches as these knives represent the style of chef and the workflow of a chef hence when it comes to design aspect it is completely dependent upon your choice of preference.
With that said, if choosing the design of a chefs’ knife you should consider that it is not compromising on the built quality and durability as this list mentions some of the best knives which are both.
When selecting a chef knife for day to day use in your kitchen it can be a bold move as these types of knives can be hard to handle as they are solid framed with premium built these knives can be a hurdle in handling.
So, when you should have to proceed with caution as they need a skilled person to be used.
When it comes to the blade aspect of a knife every knife offers a good blade for day to day use but a chefs’ knife can have an extremely sharp blade with multiple features and some do not have that much sharper edges hence choose wisely and according to your requirement.
Having a sturdy and solid handle to hold the knife can be a luxury as when handling a knife, the pressure is on the handle so having a sturdy and well gripped handle can mean a lot in a knife.
But when it comes to a chef knife, they have the best handle as some are hollow to provide well balance so in comfort level the chef knives have all hands-on deck.
Having a Chef knife can be a luxury and they also improve the vibe of your kitchenware set as they are stylish and have a dominant mark on your house personality and vibe.
With that, a chef knife not only enhances your kitchen look but also assists you in various cutting and dicing work hence they are proved to be useful and durable.