Hot water tanks are not very efficient
They use up too much electricity or gas to heat the water in their reservoir. Then they run out of hot water when you need it most. You have to wait till it reheats more water. Not very good.
Thankfully there is an alternative. One of the top10 tankless water heaters in 2019 solve this problem. They heat up the water as it runs through them. No more running out of hot water when you need it.
- List of The Top 10 Best Tankless Water Heaters in 2019
- 10. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Electric Water Heater
- 9. Girard On-Demand Tankless Water Heater
- 8. Atmor Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 7. Camco Tankless Water Heater Drain Pan
- 6. Girard Products Tankless Water Heater
- 5. Girard Products Door/Flange Tankless Water Heater
- 4. Girard Adjustable BTU Tankless Water Heater
- 3. Girard Products Water Heater
- 2. Camco Aluminum Tankless Water Heater Drain Pan
- 1. Eco Smart Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Similar Posts:
List of The Top 10 Best Tankless Water Heaters in 2019
10. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Electric Water Heater
This tankless hot water heater heats the water as it travels through the system, with no venting needed. You save money and time because this water heater only works when water is running through it. It shuts off when there is no water t heat.
The digital temperature display lets you know how hot the water is. You can adjust the temperature to fit your preference. The motor runs silent so there is no noise to disturb you.
- Simple design and function
- Silent motor
- 3 indicator lights
- Adjustable thermostat
- Saves money and energy
9. Girard On-Demand Tankless Water Heater
This tankless water heater uses 42,000 BTUs t quickly heat your water. It also has a freeze function to protect it during those cold winter months. The good news is that it only uses about 3 amps of power. Plus, the brushless motor is very quiet.
The water heater will work with just about any steady water supply from city water to holding tank sources. Measuring 15.5 x 22.5 x 12.5 inches, this water heater will take up less room than a tank water heater.
- 2 water lines
- 2 wire connection
- Energy saver
- Quiet motor
- 42,000 BTUs of power
8. Atmor Electric Tankless Water Heater
You can set the temperature of the water by using the adjustable knob. The digital display lets you know what temperature the heater is set for. While it has only two water lines, this unit needs 3 40-amp fuses and 3 by 8 AWG wires to work.
The tankless water heater will heat your water at approx. 2 1/2 gpm and it will save you money. Less energy use means lower energy bills.
- 2 ½ gpm heating speed
- Digital temperature display
- Adjustable temperature
- Heats 4 water using taps at the same time
- Easy set up
7. Camco Tankless Water Heater Drain Pan
While not a tankless water heater it works with them to keep any water mess to a minimum. Made of PVC, this drain pan will not rust or corrode. It will also work with tankless water heaters up to 13 by 20 ½ inches in size.
The slanted bottom lets the water drain down the small outlet hole. This drain pan is molded for better strength and durability. It also comes with its own PVC fitting.
- Slanted bottom for better draining
- Fits most tankless water heaters
- Made of PVC plastic material
- Will not rust or corrode
- PVC drain fitting included
6. Girard Products Tankless Water Heater
This tankless water heater works with over 1 gpm water flow. Anything less sets off the safety devices and stops the heater from heating your water. If the water is too hot, just increase the flow of water through the system.
Attaching this tankless water heater to your water lines is easy and simple. It is also compatible with a variety of water sources as long as they can pump enough water
- Adjustable temperature settings
- Safety functions protect against low flow of water
- Needs over 1 gpm to work best
- Easy to attach to existing water supplies
5. Girard Products Door/Flange Tankless Water Heater
The adjustable temperature setting allows you to pick how hot the water gets when you use it. The tankless model is easy to attach to your existing water supply systems. You should save some money on your energy bill.
Measuring 14 7/8 x 14 7/8 inches, it will not take up a lot of space in your home or RV or wherever you use it. Just make sure you use it on a system that delivers more than 1 gpm.
- Easy to attach to existing water systems
- Adjustable temperature
- Simple to use
- Compact size
- Safety features
4. Girard Adjustable BTU Tankless Water Heater
You can adjust the amount of gas that powers this unit. You can manipulate the lever to use less gas in summer and more in winter to keep your water at the right temperature. Plus, the adjustable temperature control lets you use your preference when using the hot water.
Just be careful, this is a hot water only pulling heater. When you mix cold with hot at the faucet you may lose some water pressure and heat.
- Easy to attach
- Adjustable temperature
- Simple to use
- Works in small areas
- Safety functions
3. Girard Products Water Heater
No tank no problem. You will still get continuous hot water when you use this tankless hot water heater. It should save you on your energy bill as it does not have a reservoir to heat up.
This water heater is powered by propane and all the connections are in the back of the tankless heater. Measuring 15 x 8.8 x 4.9 inches, it will also fit in a 6-gallon spot.
- Small Size small working areas
- Continuous hot water
- Powered by propane
- Simple to hook up
- Simple connections
2. Camco Aluminum Tankless Water Heater Drain Pan
Again, this is not a tankless water heater it just works with them. This drain pan makes sure that there is no water mess as the water heater works. The aluminum construction keeps it lightweight and easy to hang.
Measuring 21.72 x 14.17 x 11.62″, this drain pan will not rust, corrode, crack and works with gas or electric water heaters. Those water heaters should be between the size of 1 by 20 ½ inches.
- Does not corrode, rust, etc.
- Made of aluminum
- Compatible with most tankless water heaters
- 1 ½ inch drain fitting
- Easy to install
1. Eco Smart Electric Tankless Water Heater
The one touch power button turns the unit on. Then the digital display lets you know what temperature you have set the water heater. The 7 x 11 x 3′ water heater doesn’t take up much space on your wall. Plus, it will need a 30-amp fuse to work right.
It is simple to operate and only heats water when you turn it on. It will save you money and time.
- Uses 120 AC power
- Simple to install
- One touch power control
- Digital display
- Saves on energy
- Some Final Words
Technology has a way of improving things. It will take standard use objects that have been around for generations and make them better. The water heater is no exception. The top10 tankless water heaters in 2019 are a product of that technological innovation.
Using one of the top10 tankless water heaters in 2019 is a smart way to save on money and upgrade your water heating. You will be more environmentally friendly as well.